- be old 30 otherwise less than;
- feel the correct from home about Hong kong Unique Management Part (Hong-kong) otherwise keeps existed otherwise have had your home from inside the Hong-kong constantly to own 3 done decades ahead of the beginning of one’s course*.
- scholar visas/entryway it allows;
- visas /entry it permits within the Immigration Plans to own Non-local Graduates; or
- dependent visas/entryway it allows that happen to be given to them of the Manager away from Immigration once they have been 18 years of age or above.)
* Applicants without proper regarding residence in the Hong kong (without having any alphabet „A” in Go out out of Birth realm of brand new Hong kong Term Card) should offer a copy of the entryway it allows to help you Hong Kong, e.grams. one-method enable/depending visa, an such like., using their apps.
- university fees charge payable, capped on $89,080 into the educational season; and you will
- instructional expenditures away from $8,620 towards the educational year.
- earliest cost of living off $55,560 having educational season
Brand new Non-means-tested Financing System having Post-additional Students (NLSPS)
Aside from the FASP, you may submit an application for new NLSPS that provides guidance inside the form of financing(s). Are eligible for the new NLSPS, you should be the full-time student away from an eligible programme under the FASP. The new NLSPS works towards the a full-costs recovery base. Desire is determined during the Government’s zero-gain-no-loss speed along with a danger-adjusted factor and that tries to afford government’s chance for the disbursing unsecured loans, because the financing try pulled down. Brand new Money Committee of one’s Legislative Council provides acknowledged to minimize the chance-modified foundation to no that have impression on the academic year, plus the arrangement is significantly less than comment.
If you apply for new NLSPS only, maximum loan amount try capped within annual university fees fees payable to the way not as much as app.
For individuals who sign up for financial assistance lower than the FASP and NLSPS, the utmost financial help it is possible to located under those two schemes is capped during the annual tuition charge payable on way less than application as well as the limit number of informative costs grant and you may living expenses loan off FASP. For those who have gotten any financial help underneath the FASP, just as much NLSPS loan are the difference between the real financial assistance it’s also possible to discover according to the FASP and you will maximum financial help you’ll be able to discovered lower than those two strategies, subject to the NLSPS mortgage maximum (equal to the fresh new tuition charges payable) not being surpassed.
Having impact in the instructional season, a combined life-date financing restrict are enforced to your pupils entitled to researching loans under the NLSFT and you will NLSPS. The new shared lives-date loan maximum could well be rate-adjusted per year according to the way of one’s Substance Individual Rate Directory. Mortgage paid from the instructional 12 months and you may onwards would-be measured into combined life-day financing restriction, that isn’t from revolving characteristics and does not become reset by the people repayments.
Almost every other Systems
Lengthened Non-means-checked Mortgage System (ENLS)Pupils that are pursuing specific region-some time full-go out blog post-supplementary and ongoing and you will elite group training courses considering from inside the Hong kong can get get brand new ENLS loan to satisfy its tuition charges. The latest ENLS operates towards a full-cost healing foundation. Attention is determined on Government’s no-gain-no-loss rates along with a threat-modified basis and this aims to purchase Government’s chance during the disbursing unsecured loan. The new Money Panel of your Legislative Council have approved to reduce the danger-modified grounds to help you no with impression on instructional season, and also the arrangement is currently significantly less than opinion. Be aware that as soon as your application for the loan underneath the ENLS is actually acknowledged while the financing are pulled off, you are responsible for mortgage installment while the attract accumulated. For this reason, it is to your advantage so you can prudently select a suitable way and you may way supplier.